Welcome to the terms and conditions for use of SurreyToolkit.uk
v2.1, last updated 19 June 2020
By using this Web service, you consent to the processing described therein and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate and up to date. You are responsible for maintaining and promptly updating account information for accuracy and completeness.
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this Web service and by accessing this Website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not use or access this Web service or its associated websites and Apps, including material communicated by the Web service through email or by other means.
If you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions, please contact us using the online contact form we provide.
- Conditions – means these terms and conditions and the special conditions
- Special Conditions – means any terms and conditions in any service descriptions (including access to toolkits provided in this Web service)
- Users – means the users of the Web service (as well as its websites and Apps) collectively
- Personal Information – means the details provided by you on registration or by those who invited you
- We/us – means Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, University of Surrey
- Website – means the Web service located atuk and surreytoolkit.co.uk, or any subsequent URL/link which may replace it
- Cookies – means small text files which our websites may place on your computer storage, to store information about your session and to identify you as a user
- United Kingdom – means England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands
- You – means a user of this Web service, its websites and its Apps
You are provided with access to this Web service in accordance with these Conditions and any actions taken by you must be taken strictly in accordance with these Conditions.
RegistrationYou warrant that:
- The personal information which you are required to provide when you register as a user (and in the case of being invited, when accepting your invitation and completing your registration), is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and
- You will notify us immediately of any changes to the personal information
IndemnityYou agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Web service, or the use by any other person accessing the website using your user account and/or your personal information.
Our rightsWe reserve the right to:
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Web service (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Web service, websites or Apps; and/or
- Change the conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Web service (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the conditions, then you must immediately stop using the Web service.